Flavor: Sweet subtle mild acidity; floral notes; sweet herbal and nutty overtones; chocolate hints; complex taste and clean
- Limited production, plus high demand has resulted in its scarcity and value
- The Jamaica Blue Mountain coffee region is an area of natural beauty and a UNESCO site. It comes as no surprise that its coffee comes highly valued and expensive
- The coffee is only ‘shipped’ in barrels of 15-70kg at a time and is an iconically recognized product. It has excellent cup qualities.
- The coffee is silky smooth and well balanced.
- Vibrant yet smooth acidity, a clean taste with virtually no bitterness and bold sparkling aroma.